The Kinetica Workbench provides a rich user interface for accessing data.
Workbench consists of two panes:
- left pane - contains Workbench Explorer
- right pane - contains content associated primarily with top-level menu items
The top-level menu items are as follows:
- Workbench - opens a dialog to change various settings within Workbench
- Running - the current status of the system
- - displays the database version number as well as links to various help sources
- <Profile> (displays username)
- Usage - ends the current session with Workbench
- Logout - ends the current session with Workbench
The left & right panes act independently from each other, allowing for the exploration of data across domains (tables, workbooks, files, etc.) from any part of the application (Home, Import, etc.).